Are you craving a warm, comforting meal during the cool fall months? At Rising Roll Gourmet Café Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf), our soup and hot sandwiches offer the perfect combination for a midday pick-me-up when the weather feels chilly. Our cafe is convenient when you’re in Lawrenceville, Sugarloaf, Discovery Mills, and the neighboring areas. Read on for details about our customers’ favorite soup and hot sandwiches in Lawrenceville.
Lawrenceville’s Favorite Soup and Hot Sandwiches
If you’re wondering what makes our soup and hot sandwiches so good, the answer is simple. We craft all our menu offerings at our café each morning using ingredients that are fresh for full-on flavor. We also make an effort to create unique flavor combinations that even the most discerning taste buds are sure to enjoy.
Here are a few options to choose from next time you’re in search of a hot, homemade lunch:
- Cuban. Our take on the Cuban is a hearty, filling sandwich containing juicy mojo pork loin, ham, Swiss cheese, and pickles on Cuban bread spread with mustard. If you’re looking for spicier fare, we’re happy to add in pepper jack cheese and jalapeños for extra zing.
- Chicken Milano. If you love our classic chicken salad, this sandwich is for you. The Chicken Milano consists of warm Tandoori naan filled with homemade chicken salad, mozzarella, cheddar, roasted red peppers, and fresh basil.
- Chicken Portabella Panini. What’s better than a hot pressed sandwich on a cold day? Our satisfying Panini includes fresh chunks of chicken, marinated mushrooms, roasted red peppers, melted provolone cheese, and a flavorful basil pesto aioli.
- Turkey & Brie. With creamy Brie cheese, oven-roasted turkey, tart Granny Smith apples, and tangy Dijon aioli, this sandwich is so much more than your usual turkey-and-cheese.
- French Dip. Our French Dip sandwich is stuffed with warm sliced roast beef, provolone cheese, and caramelized onions to pair perfectly with our au jus dipping sauce.
Don’t forget to add a cup of our homemade chicken noodle soup or daily special soup to your order for the ultimate cold-weather combination.
Experience our soup and hot sandwiches for yourself by stopping by Rising Roll Gourmet Café Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf), placing an order online, or calling (678) 847-6088 to learn more about our menu. We are conveniently located in Lawrenceville and near to Sugarloaf, Discovery Mills, and the surrounding GA communities.