Curious to know what our regulars’ favorites are at Rising Roll Gourmet Café Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf)? Our gourmet sandwiches are a big hit with the local crowd in the Lawrenceville area. Since there’s something for everyone on our diverse, flavorful menu, our sandwiches are the perfect lunch, whether you’re grabbing something for yourself or placing a large catering order for an event or office meal. Read on for details about a few of the satisfying lunchtime picks that locals in Lawrenceville, Sugarloaf, Discovery Mills, and the surrounding communities reach for time and again.
Lawrenceville’s Lunchtime Favorites: Gourmet Sandwiches
A combination of factors makes our gourmet sandwiches at Rising Roll Gourmet Café Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf) stand out from the rest. First, we start with fresh ingredients that are never frozen, and we make everything from scratch each morning at our café in Lawrenceville. Second, our sandwich-building experts know the perfect flavor and texture combinations to make your mouth water. Whether you’re looking for exciting new flavors or an updated version of your classic lunchtime favorite, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few of the most popular gourmet sandwiches on our menu in Lawrenceville:
- Rhythm & Blues. Love chicken salad for lunch? Blue cheese crumbles and hickory smoked bacon are the perfect complement to our creamy and filling homemade chicken salad.
- Ole Smokey. Reach for this oven-roasted turkey sandwich with Swiss cheese and hickory smoked bacon next time you’re looking for a satisfying lunchtime experience.
- Turkey Lurkey. Up the ante with cucumber, roasted red peppers, spicy brown mustard, and Provolone cheese paired with our oven-roasted turkey in this flavorful sandwich.
- Durango Chicken. A combination of fresh avocado, smoky bacon, and pepper jack cheese ensure that this is no ordinary chicken sandwich.
- Club Turkey. You’ll never go back to a same-ol’-same ol’ club after you try this turkey-and-bacon masterpiece topped with Romaine lettuce, tomato, and just the right amount of mayo.
- Mad Italian. Spice up your lunch with this gourmet option chock-full of salami, pepperoni, provolone, ham, crisp Romaine lettuce, juicy tomato, and a splash of Italian dressing.
Whether you’re seeking out a homemade lunch for yourself or looking to place a catering order for an event near Lawrenceville, Sugarloaf, Discovery Mills, or the surrounding areas, give our gourmet sandwiches a try. Order online or call Rising Roll Gourmet Café Lawrenceville (Sugarloaf) at (678) 847-6088 for details about our catering services for groups of all sizes.