Wondering what your fellow Dunwoodians crave at lunchtime? At Rising Roll Gourmet Café Dunwoody, we have several gourmet sandwiches on our menu that are a big hit with our regulars from Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Atlanta, and the neighboring communities. Since we always start with fresh, homemade ingredients and aren’t afraid to experiment with new and exciting flavor profiles, there’s something for everyone from our selection of gourmet sandwiches in Dunwoody. Keep reading to learn more about our bestselling lunchtime picks.
Dunwoody’s Local Favorites: Gourmet Sandwiches
Whether you’re looking for a classic lunchtime staple or are interested in trying something different, take a look at some of our most popular gourmet sandwiches from Rising Roll Gourmet Café Dunwoody:
- Rhythm & Blues. This tangy take on the classic chicken salad sandwich includes blue cheese crumbles and hickory smoked bacon to up the ante on flavor.
- Egg Salad Sandwich. You can’t go wrong with this nostalgic favorite. Our homemade egg salad is always freshly made and ready for you to enjoy.
- Durango Chicken. Pepper jack cheese, slices of fresh avocado, and hickory smoked bacon make this chicken sandwich a standout. Topped with crunchy Romaine lettuce and juicy tomato for extra freshness.
- Club Turkey. Our oven-roasted turkey pairs perfectly with smoky bacon and Provolone cheese in this club sandwich.
- Pimento Cheese & Apple. Granny Smith apples add additional crunch and tang to this sandwich, made with homemade pimento cheese and hickory smoked bacon.
- Turkey Lurkey. This oven-roasted turkey sandwich is filled with a medley of vegetables, including roasted red peppers and crunchy cucumber, along with spicy brown mustard, mayo, and Provolone for a unique flavor and texture combination that’s in perfect balance.
- Ole Smokey. Looking for a hot lunch? Melted Swiss cheese makes this oven-roasted turkey and bacon sandwich a comforting and satisfying meal.
- Ham Cheezer. Not just your basic ham-and-cheese, the Ham Cheezer is topped with spicy brown mustard, Romaine lettuce, and tomato to make this childhood favorite a little more grown-up.
- California Turkey. Avocado lovers will come back to this provolone and turkey sandwich time and again for its West Coast flavors.
Our gourmet sandwiches are sure to impress at your next catered event in Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Atlanta, or the surrounding areas. Call Rising Roll Gourmet Café Dunwoody at (770) 698-8000 for details about our catering services, order online, or drop by our café next time you’re in need of a freshly made, satisfying lunch.