There’s no better time to try our soup and hot sandwiches than the chilly fall months. At Rising Roll Gourmet Café Atlantic Station, our warm and hearty fare is made from scratch daily at our cozy café in the Wells Fargo Bank building. Whether you’re looking for lunch for one or meeting friends in the Atlantic Station area, our soup and hot sandwich options are sure to please. Read on to learn more about our customers’ favorite hot lunch options.
Atlantic Station’s Favorite Soup and Hot Sandwiches
From our huge dining area to our newly renovated outdoor seating, Rising Roll Gourmet Café Atlantic Station has plenty of comfortable spots to enjoy a filling lunch of soup and hot sandwiches. Choose from the following menu items for a satisfying lunch experience:
- French Dip. Try our French Dip sandwich and you’ll never want to go back to a sad heat-lamp lunch. We stuff this sandwich full of warm sliced roast beef topped with melted provolone cheese and aromatic caramelized onions. Served with a savory au jus dip, this hot sandwich always hits the spot.
- Turkey & Brie. Not just any old turkey-and-cheese sandwich, the Turkey & Brie contains our oven roasted turkey, creamy Brie cheese, juicy Granny Smith apples, and a tangy Dijon aioli.
- Chicken Portobella Panini. This pressed hot sandwich is chock full of fresh chicken, marinated portabella mushrooms, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese, and a flavorful basil pesto aioli.
- Chicken Milano. If you love our homemade chicken salad, the Chicken Milano should be your top choice for a hot lunch. We pair chicken salad with two types of cheese, roasted red peppers, and fresh basil. For a unique twist, we serve this tasty filling on warm tandoori naan bread.
- Cuban. Our take on the Cuban uses mojo pork loin in addition to ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard. Spice things up by requesting pepper jack cheese and jalapeños for some extra kick.
Don’t forget to round out your meal with a cup of homemade soup. Go for our chicken noodle, which is always available, or try our daily selection made with fresh ingredients.
Check out our soup and hot sandwiches when you drop in at our café in Atlantic Station’s Wells Fargo Bank building, order online, or call (404) 351-2881 for information about our café menu in the Atlantic Station area in GA.