Thanks to our convenient location on the ground floor of the Piedmont West Hospital building, it’s easy to grab a hearty, satisfying lunch of soup and hot sandwiches at Rising Roll Gourmet Café, Atlanta (Piedmont West). Once you try our nourishing lunchtime fare, you won’t want to go back to boring heat-lamp lunches or limp slices of pizza. All our offerings are made from scratch with ingredients that are fresh, never frozen, which means our sandwiches are bursting with flavor. Read on to learn more about our customers’ favorite soup and hot sandwiches in Piedmont West.
Piedmont West’s Favorite Soup and Hot Sandwiches
Thanks to our creative flavor combinations and fresh ingredients, you can’t go wrong when you choose from our selection of soup and hot sandwiches. Here are some standout options that are sure to make your next lunch break a satisfying experience:
- French Dip. With a savory flavor and warm, hearty filling, you’ll love our French Dip sandwich. This sandwich is stuffed with freshly sliced roast beef, melted provolone cheese, and caramelized onions, all served with an aromatic au jus dip.
- Turkey & Brie. Try our Turkey & Brie sandwich whenever you’re looking for a combination of tangy and creamy. We pair oven roasted turkey with creamy Brie cheese, juicy Granny Smith apples, and a flavorful Dijon aioli.
- Chicken Portobello Panini. Panini fans will fall for this satisfying pressed sandwich chock full of fresh chicken, marinated mushrooms, roasted red peppers, melted provolone, and basil pesto aioli.
- Chicken Milano. Our hot Chicken Milano contains our homemade chicken salad and two types of cheese in addition to roasted red peppers and fresh basil, all served on a warm Tandoori naan.
- Cuban. Don’t hesitate to order our filling version of the Cuban, which includes both mojo pork loin and ham as well as Swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard. Want to kick things up a notch? Try this sandwich with zingy pepper jack cheese and spicy jalapenos.
For a well-rounded meal, don’t forget to order a cup of soup to go along with your hot sandwich. Our homemade chicken noodle soup is always a winner, and you can also choose our daily selection made with fresh and flavorful ingredients.
Experience the difference that a warm, hearty lunch can make by trying soup and hot sandwiches from Rising Roll Gourmet Café, Atlanta (Piedmont West). Feel free to contact us for more information at (404) 352-4232.